Below are some details and specifications such as GLASS and POLYCARBONATE glazing data / comparisons between polycarbonate and fiberglass / warranties / a 2-page brochure and more.
Go to Swimming Pool Enclosure Styles for examples of sizes, shapes available
The Difference Is In The Details:
POOL ENCLOSURE FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Standard fixed glass is 1" clear low-e tempered I.G. (High performance)
- Design criteria of 40 PSF (or higher) snow/live load and 90 MPH (or higher) wind load. (Canada example)
- Structural 6061-T6 (or equivalent) extruded aluminum framing for strength and rigidity.
- Built-in internal weep system channels water and condensation to outside. SEE NOTE BELOW
- Built-in elect. wire chase in main rafters & columns.
- Thermally isolated components prevent heat loss and condensation.
- All interior components are isolated from external elements.
- System is fully sealed with Santoprene ® gaskets, minimizing caulking.
- Each structure is pre-gasketed for reduced installation time and cleaner job sites.
- Low profile purlin caps allow water and dirt to drain off easily.
- Standard polycarbonate is 25mm (1"), 10-wall I-R Gold (heat reducing).
- Standard paint colors are white and bronze, with custom colors available.
- Corrosion resistant unexposed stainless steel fasteners assure structural integrity.
- All doors and windows are thermally broken and have tempered insulated glass.
- Polycarbonate has a 10-year limited warranty.
WEEPAGE SYSTEM: The secret to dealing with water penetration is providing a system that has a redundant drainage system incorporated as part of its design, which can control the penetration. This drainage system will allow for the collection of any water infiltration and drainage back to the exterior through built-in weep channels within the rafters and columns. This type of drainage system is commonly referred to as a ”weepage system.“ Be cautious when considering other systems that do not have this design incorporated into them.
CLICK IMAGES FOR MORE INFO
Macrolux® Multiwall IR polycarbonate:
The IR treatment contains particular dispersed
additives that allow the infrared component of the solar
radiation to be well-absorbed by re-emitting it outwards
in form of heat (R est). IR gold has an iridescent effect with great light diffusion coverage. The Gold effect, combined with IR additive, increases the reflected energy ( Rest), improving protection and comfort.
(the Lengh x Width dimension is within the title - EH for extra high - LT for lean-to - FAC for faceted or segmented)