- CALL US AT 877-734-2006
Each enclosure is considered custom and will be priced out on an individual basis. Pool enclosures generally average between $100 - $150 per square foot of floor space. There can be many variables such as:
•shape of structure - faceted and hip roofs are typically more due to more materials and customization.
•total square footage - the larger s.f. area = less $ per s.f. and the smaller s.f. area = more $ per s.f.
•free-standing vs. attached to an adjacent building
•attached walkways or equipment rooms
•snow & wind loads
•higher eave heights that include taller doors or transoms (the glass area above the door header ht.)
•number of accessories, doors, windows, roof openings
•type of glass such as high performance low-e³
•Please call us to discuss you're particular requirements - 877-734-2006
The Lowest Bidder
“It’s unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money—that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot – it can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better.”JOHN RUSKIN (1819-1900)
You can leave a message using the contact form below. IMPORTANT! please give us as much information as possible, such as:
- Estimated construction date
- Estimated budget
- Length & Width of pool plus desired perimeter dimensions of the enclosure.
- Photos of the pool area and adjacent buildings.
- Will the enclosure be attached to a building or freestanding?
- Shape of enclosure, Gabled or Lean-to, our tech info & spec page will help you technical-information-specifications
- Please add a daytime contact phone number.
- ALSO look at some sample drawings here: POOL ENCLOSURE STYLES to see what might be a close fit for your application