A conservatory style swimming pool enclosure featuring:
- custom beige colored walls / bronze colored roof
- 10' eave ht. with double transom
- internal beige grids between the double glazed glass
- 25mm (1") 5-wall athermic (heat reducing) polycarbonate roof.
- 1" insulated tempered glass roof (faceted end)
- 18' wide x 7' tall 3-panel multi-sliding glass door
- cultured stone faced knee wall.
- tile floor
- attached vestibule
- glassed in area under deck
- custom 6' wide ceiling fan
- high performance Cardinal 272 low-e argon filled glass with self cleaning exterior surface. Click the logo below.
- ridge cresting and finial.
Pool Enclosures, Inc. will help you from the start of your project though the finish. We consulted with the owner, general contractors, hvac spectialists and installers to make this project a success. The photo below shows double faceted (segmented) ends with a partial glass roof.
CLICK IMAGES FOR MORE INFO
Below is a custom 25' x 45' stand alone segmented conservatory for a pool. The frame finish is a dark bronze baked on enamel and the wall and roof glazing is 1" thick insulated tempered glass and 25mm opal multiwall polycarbonate. This Custom Enclosure fit all the needs and desires the home owner wanted.